Monday, June 11, 2012

If I had a free wish today ...

What would I want? That some wizard shows up here in my little office in Zwingenberg and helps me to install the FOSSLC recording software on my notebook.

Why? We could do some many wonderful recordings of all the interesting sessions happening at the Eclipse Demo Camp series. As an example, look at the recordings from the Eclipse Demo Camp in Ilmenau last week.

Boy, would that be cool.

Dear FOSSLCs - when do we get a version for the Mac?

1 comment:

  1. What is the problem? Does the adapter work without the software (e.g. vlc can access it directly)? What distribution, kernel version?

    The set up can be a bit tricky at times. For the democamp we had one laptop that just could not do the audio.
    Mine was ok, no problems with video or audio. Linux Mint 13, 3.2.0.24 Kernel, Freeseer 2.5.3

    ReplyDelete