A joint team from the Eclipse Foundation and the OPEES project has been working on preparing all the materials needed for the group to get started. For instance, the charter of the IWG and the participation agreement have been negotiated and approved.
In late spring, we were able to start the acquisition of participants. Today I would like to welcome the companies that have signed the agreements and now constitute the founding members of the Polarsys IWG:
- Airbus, steering committee member
- Ericsson, steering committee member
- Thales, steering committee member
- Intecs SpA, participating member
- Obeo, participating member
- Soyatec, participating member
Now that we have reached critical mass, the time has come to take the next steps. Information on these activities is available in the Polarsys mailing list as well as on the Polarsys blog. The next face-to-face o meeting of the group is planned for October 22nd in Ludwigsburg, Germany.
Post a Comment