The Eclipse Testing Day is a day-long event for technical developers, testers, architects, and managers to learn more about testing with Eclipse and OSGi technology. It will take place at the Commundo Tagungshotel in Darmstadt on the 8th September.
We are looking for contributions that fit into the areas of:
1. Testing Eclipse as a platform for application development
2. Testing OSGi-based applications
3. Testing Tools based on Eclipse
Talks will last 45 minutes, including time for questions. Presentations that include demos or are based on real-life projects are especially welcome.
Please submit your proposals by July 2nd to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your proposal:
- Presentation title and 100-200 word abstract
- Name, affiliation, 100-200 word bio, picture and contact information
- Language (English preferred)
More information about the testing day is available on the Eclipse Wiki
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Testing Day Team
Post a Comment